WHAT IF: Fitness Battery Part 3

Hi Readers!!!!
I'm really sorry that I haven't posted in ages! I've been doing a lot of revision for my GCSEs coming up soon, and I got really carried away with it, and forgot to update the blog.
Anywhooooo I finished the drawing of the device now, so hopefully what I was saying on the last blog post will make more sense:
So this is it. If it doesn't make sense as a photo then refer back to my last post to get a gist of what I was trying to do.
With regards to my other project, the test results for it will be coming very soon, I am just waiting for one more part from China to come, then I can test away. I am creating a log for it, and I want everything about it to be finished before I display it. This fit battery process is something I want you to see as it develops from just an idea to actual reality. In the meantime, I will try to post some scientific facts her at least once a week (I haven't done very many).
Have a great week all!
Emma O



Comments

Popular Posts