My mini hiatus (PHAT APOLOGY) + what’s been gwarning

Hey readers!
Let me not evade the obvious, I have been gone for a long while now. And while I can list a million and one excuses I know that in essence the fault lies with me. I have lacked motivation in terms of creating anything new these past couple of months and I feel like my creative juices were drying up a tad. Ok top of that I lacked discipline to make a schedule of when I would post and what I would post. Sorry for not updating regularly or even explaining myself earlier.
That’s being said while I have been away a lot has been happening in my life that I will fill you in on briefly just now :
I was awarded an Arkwright Scholarship (separate post on that layer)
I am being mentored by a coder who works within SLLY
I got my GCSE results back (this was ageeeeees ago looool)
And I’m planning some new projects (which I walkways say but you never hear about. But you will deffo hear about these ones soon. And on that note, due to lack of full understanding on the topic, the dreamscape project - see previous post - will have close. Perhaps I’ve the Christmas holiday when I have time to fully look into it i can plan something worthwhile)
I still have loads I need to talk about from my lectures over summer and don’t worry I have not forgotten or abandoned my other projects. I am definitely planning things for this blog so for those of you who have been watching THANKS!!!!
A new update will be here soon.
EO xx

Comments

Popular Posts