Wearable technology

Hi readers!
I'm back yet again, and here with even more ideas.
As you may or may not be aware of by now, I am very very VERY interested in wearable technology, and I think I might be making a step towards the right direction. You may remember that last year I attended a neuroscience lecture that really made me think about brainwaves and developing headgear to monitor it, and perhaps make a dream scape...
Well this summer, while away at the UNIQ summer school I have found out about photo-voltaics, and it sounds very promising. Some of the concerns I had about the original project being environmentally viable and doable with the given technology will no longer be issues.University is coming and there are lots of things that I would love to work on - say a hat that helps you interact with other wireless connected objects.
The drawing of the hat will be out this week, and the materials (this is often harder to figure out) will be out later. In the earlier diagrams I will just include their functionality but I will be doing a follow up to figure out the materials to enable this. Just know a lot is happening.
The Gameboy project I am renaming the Gamekid project, and a drawn out version of that will be coming out too. My school finally has a 3D printer, so I will be asking about the kinds of materials that it can print in. If they are non renewable then I will probably make my own, using renewable materials that I have access to.
See ya
EO

Comments

Popular Posts