CRAETIF is changing.

So... welcome (again)!

This blog took an almost year long hiatus and a lot has happened in the mean time. I hope all of you are doing well and are enjoying life kinda-post-covid? I come with some news, and some big changes!

Craetif was started almost 5 years ago. I have loved being able to document my journey into the tech industry. From when I used to do my science research, to interviews, to the big challenge so many of you participated in last summer, I have continued to see more engagement, and it is nice to actually meet some of you read this in real life, something I could have only dreamt about happening when I started. This blog has meant so much to me, was featured in "Born to Engineer" and has won awards over this half a decade I have been with you all. 

No I'm not ending it.

But Craetif needs a change of direction. The year I have spent under *VERY* intense academic pressure has helped me to realise that I don't have all the resources I need to help this blog flourish into what it could be, and what I see it turning into. Over the last couple of months I have been working on a lot of structural changes around this blog that will mean that the highlight will be on you, the reader.  

This post will be accompanied by a follow up announcement soon - I am very excited to see what this becomes, and to set up what I like to call "The Innovation Stage". 

So to anyone who like to come up with inventions, has interesting thought pieces regarding tech, likes to deep dive into research, keep an eye out...we have opportunities for you!

Speak to you soon...

Emmanuela Onah

Founder of Craetif

Comments

Popular Posts