SUMMER UPDATE

Hey readers! What's good?
So yes, I have been MIA, but in this I have been doing ALOT. Lemme get on to it real quick.
This summer I have been very busy with my job, which includes tutoring, interviewing and media management, which I have found so amazing! I've loved meeting so many new people through it, and it's helped me make great friendships.
I've also been going to some lectures, including the Cambridge Neuroscience Lecture, the Launch of Smart Connected Futures at Imperial College and SLLY seminar to get BME females into STEM. I will be doing a review of each of them over this week, so stay tuned for that!
I have also been working on my Stress Detector Project, whilst planning new ones. By the end of summer it should be finished (a bit slower than what I wanted but I've been busyyyyyy)  and I will give info on that later.
Alsooooo, I have very good news to share with you. I'm not sure if I can until everything is fully FULLY confirmed with another letter but in the meantime, know that great things are happening.
And finally I have been doing some graphic designing. I want to make a series of posters to redo my room (which links to my second project, but there'll be more info on that later). Just know, I've been doing  a lot, that you'll probably want to hear about, and you will, very very soon.
EO

Comments

Popular Posts